M&K KX-10 for bedroom vs SVS SB12+

CrazyCat

I'm tossing up between an SVS SB12+ or a M&K KX-10 (will be buying the K1 set most likely)..

I know the SVS is a 'better' sub, but size is a consideration for my bedroom and i'm thinking the SVS will probably be a bit overkill! (i'll most likely save up and get an SVS sub for the front room) :D

So what i'm asking is: Is the KX-10 still a good sub? any owners?

Thanks!

Member 116841

Distinguished Member
I'm tossing up between an SVS SB12+ or a M&K KX-10 (will be buying the K1 set most likely)..

I know the SVS is a 'better' sub, but size is a consideration for my bedroom and i'm thinking the SVS will probably be a bit overkill! (i'll most likely save up and get an SVS sub for the front room) :D

So what i'm asking is: Is the KX-10 still a good sub? any owners?

Thanks!
For the size of it, the KX10 is a good sub. It'll never trouble the big boys, but that's not really what it's designed for. If you want something from M&K that's more comparable, try the KX12 at £395, or if you want something even better, take a look at this :)

And no, it's never overkill :devil:

CrazyCat

Well I think i'll stick with the KX-10 - but most definitely look at getting an SVS for my front room (when i finally built it all).

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs and Projectors of 2020, plus AV, TV Show & Movie News & Reviews
Top Bottom