Bargain Expired M&K flush mount speaker bracket buying information

happychappy

Established Member
Reaction score
M&K flush mount speaker bracket buying information

Hi folks

Not sure if this is the right room to post this or if it should be in D.I.Y? If so can a Mod move it please

I have, after many hours searching, found a supplier for the flush mount type wall brackets that are used with the K series 7,5,4 speakers and most probably many more.

The company is wirecare.com in NJ USA

WireCare.com | Your Local Cable Management Superstore!

The product is made by L&M Metal Products, the code is - FM-001B it's essential to get this right!

Here is a link to the L&M advert:-

http://landmmetal.com/images/lmmetal.pdf

I have just ordered from Wireworld, the cost was $31.75 for five pairs posted to the UK

Good luck, hope this helps other enthusiasts out.

If these are the interlocking ones (2 prongs on one bracket and one prong on the opposite one), then you can buy them from B&Q for about £2.

I am pretty sure you can't buy the correct ones at B&Q, Wickes, Screwfix, Tool Station etc.

They differ in as much as the outside of each clip is drilled (4 holes in each clip as opposed to teo) and the centre prong is too short to re-drill with the correct two holes.

Take a look at the difference:-

B&Q Zinc Effect Mild Steel Flush Mount (L)37.5mm | Departments | DIY at B&Q

What worries me is that the centre "prong" is shorter and therefore not as secure, couple this with having to make four more holes in the cabinet and so it doesn't seem as attractive using the ones you suggested.

After all M&K use the correct ones for a reason.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom