• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

M&K dealers

Arch_Koven

Standard Member
These speakers seem to be like goldust. I am looking to buy the 850 series in the near future and was wondering if anybody here knew where I can buy these. I live in Lancashire , North West. Thanks..

Knyght_byte

Distinguished Member
Sevenoaks Sound and Vision sell M&K in some branches, check out their website www.ssav.com for a list of branches and phone the nearest ones to you to see if they demo those particular models......if you know you want those speakers, then from what i remember any Sevenoaks can order them even if they dont normally have them in their range........

bound to be others, dunno how close to you they will be......try googling or kelkooing for them....

Helicon

Banned
Or you could just get in touch with their distributor Gecko on the old fashioned, but tried and trusted telephone, 0208 603 0480..... or that new fangled web [email protected] and they'll be able to tell you your nearest dealers :)

Knyght_byte

Distinguished Member
most times i've bought stuff from sevenoaks its been a matter of a couple days.....they rarely keep anything in stock other than lower price DVD players and Surround amps.....those they often manage to sell off on a saturday or to passers by...but for insurance purposes they dont keep the other stuff on site, also the fact that a lot of stuff is available in multiple colours would mean needing to keep a lot of stock..lol

give them a call and ask, chance it could take longer if they have to actually order them themselves, but usually they have a warehouse somewhere central to a few of their branches that holds most of their lineup they have demo models of.....so only a day or two to get it couried to the shop...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom