M&K 850 Speaker system

R

recruit

Hello,
I would just like to ask for some opinions on the above speakers by m&k,has anyone heard them? as i am thinking of investing in these.
I have heard that they are really good with movies which is what i am after as i am happy with my hifi setup.
I would appreciate your help.
Thanks in advance
John
:)

I think forum member Rags used to own a set of these

HTH
John

All M&K speakers are mainly aimed at the AV market but they are not to everyone's taste. Personally I think that they are brilliant but not everyone likes such an analytical sound.

Thanks for the response i am going to try and arrange a demo which i think would be the best thing to do :)

If there is any more comments i would be grateful

John

Hi Recruit
I have my 850 series front three for sale in the classifieds for 900 quid if your intrested and yes they are fantastic with movies less so with music thats the reason i want to change them as i listen to more music than i watch movies.
Cheers Gonzo.

Hello Gonzo,
Are the 3 of them Maple coloured as that is what i am looking for, also how old are they and do you have the M&K stands to match

John

Hi Recruit
I dont have the stands,500 quid a pair, they are 8 months old and in mint condition.
Cheers Gonzo.
PS they are maple.

Hi recruit
was thinking about getting the proac db 15s to go with my caspian cd player and av system.
Gonzo.

Hi Gonzo,
Sorry i have not got back sooner but have been working,I also have arranged for a demo of the 850 Speakers this sunday so i will probably have a good listen and think about it if they are still availible.
The PROAC D15's sound really good with music i have had mine about 4 months now and am so pleased i bought them,a good investment IMHO. :)

John

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom