M&K 750 THX speaker package?

river123

For eight years i've been using the M&K 750 THX speaker package consisting of 3 LCR 750's and a pair of surround 55's and the V1250 sub. I'm sure these speakers have been out for years and just wondered how they stand up against modern day speakers for around the price i payed for them app £3500. I only ask because i'm thinking about Dolby Atmos in particular the Pioneer elite with Dolby Atmos enabled. Would these be a step down in quality or should i think about a Dolby Atmos add on speaker to sit on top of my M&K's?

mojogoes

Remembered (1961-2016)
The mk's would work fine and depending on room size you could add some fh or a pair of in sealing speakers like the mk iw85's or both.................The pioneers imho would be a step down from the mk's i'd be inclined to just add to your existing setup or go for newer mk's.

Alternatively you could also look at the xtz cinema rage which i believe have some add on front stage units that can be used for exactly this purpose

mojogoes

Remembered (1961-2016)
For eight years i've been using the M&K 750 THX speaker package consisting of 3 LCR 750's and a pair of surround 55's and the V1250 sub. I'm sure these speakers have been out for years and just wondered how they stand up against modern day speakers for around the price i payed for them app £3500. I only ask because i'm thinking about Dolby Atmos in particular the Pioneer elite with Dolby Atmos enabled. Would these be a step down in quality or should i think about a Dolby Atmos add on speaker to sit on top of my M&K's?

Or you could go for these..............Miller & Kreisel M&K SW-85 Speakers (5) in-wall IW MK complete set wired | eBay

mtLd3lqYNW6jQIPKYd0zPNg.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN800B 8K TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom