• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

M.a.g.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer-GaZzaz

Standard Member
Has anyone even heard of MAG other than me!? I speak too all my friends and they don't seem to know what the hell im on about! I would like too open up this thread JUST for MAG!

Here is the trailer: YouTube - MAG PS3 Trailer

It is a game exclusively for the PS3 and will consist of 256 players in teams of 8 in one match. No more teams of 8 v 8 total matches in small maps! Total war!

One bad point is that they are thinking of making it a Pay to Play thing :thumbsdow. I would NOT buy this game if I had too pay :mad:. I'm already paying for World of Warcraft and im not paying for another and MAG vs WOW, I am going too keep on with Warcraft baby!

Anyone else want too put their thoughts across?

cas398

I seen it on Playr I think it was quite a while ago.

I liked the conecpt, didn't know there was going to be a subscription fee though :thumbsdow

D

Deleted member 92943

Thanks for the link. Please keep al chat in the Preview Thread :smashin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom