Lypertek Soundfree S20 True Wireless Stereo Earphones Review & Comments

These are the upgraded Levi's, from what I understand.

Not sure why Lypertek decided to give its products new names. Yeah, Tevi and Levi were weird names, but they stood out. The new names sound like just another Soundpeats or Anker Soundcore product.

Not sure why Lypertek decided to give its products new names. Yeah, Tevi and Levi were weird names, but they stood out. The new names sound like just another Soundpeats or Anker Soundcore product.
Yes, very slightly upgraded. The Levi wasn't able to be released under that name.

Trademarks I think - it's difficult to name products sometimes, hence why the more boring and generic ones with model numbers tend to be popular.

Well I sincerely hope they're better than the Tevis! I never heard such over-hyped earphones, the £30 Soundpeats I bought for my girl friend sound much better.

Well I sincerely hope they're better than the Tevis! I never heard such over-hyped earphones, the £30 Soundpeats I bought for my girl friend sound much better.

Do elaborate :)

Such a bold statement could do with a little backing up in my opinion, as I personally enjoy the Tevi a lot for its price. But then again I do own a lot of headphones and earphones and prefer a more neutral and detailed sound signature over a more consumer friendly sound.

Not sure why this is such a bold statement. The Lypertek tevis just sound thin and unconvincing - and yes, I did run them in and there was no improvement. Have you tried Sony wf1000xm 3 (twice the price admittedly)? I would are argue that they're more than twice the earbud compared to Tevis and with current discounts for the new model, they are a bit of a bargain.

Not sure why this is such a bold statement. The Lypertek tevis just sound thin and unconvincing - and yes, I did run them in and there was no improvement. Have you tried Sony wf1000xm 3 (twice the price admittedly)? I would are argue that they're more than twice the earbud compared to Tevis and with current discounts for the new model, they are a bit of a bargain.
Depends on your preferred sound signature. The Tevis are among the most neutral truly wireless earbuds you can buy, which make them a bit of an anomaly in the TWS space, which is stuffed with consumer-friendly sound profiles.

The Sony WF1000-XM3 definitely fit into that consumer-oriented profile, with its pumped-up bass, hot treble and hollowed-out mids. That's the "Sony sound," and a lot of people like it.

Tasteful bass boost that is not overdone is fine and helpful to drown out environmental sounds when outdoors. Recessed mids is not something I personally like, but is common, and why over the years I have accepted the need to EQ

Tasteful bass boost that is not overdone is fine and helpful to drown out environmental sounds when outdoors. Recessed mids is not something I personally like, but is common, and why over the years I have accepted the need to EQ

To be fair the newer Tevi (PurePlay Z3 2.0) have a really good app now that helps with EQ'ing them

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom