Lypertek PurePlay Z5 True Wireless Earphone Review & Comments

Looks excellent to me. Are these better than the Sony 1000xm3? Or can anyone suggest a really good pair of wireless earphones or wired earphones? Ideally want them to connect to a iPhone and be between £75 to £120. Thanks

Looks excellent to me. Are these better than the Sony 1000xm3? Or can anyone suggest a really good pair of wireless earphones or wired earphones? Ideally want them to connect to a iPhone and be between £75 to £120. Thanks

Well in my opinion they're nearly up there with the Sony 1000XM4 so probably as good if not better than the XM3.

I don't know your requirements but ANC has limited use, it's only really good for constant background noise, luckily the passive isolation is already very good on the Lypertek.

The Final ZE3000 sound a bit better than the Lypertek, but they don't have ANC or an app to tweak the sound.

Well in my opinion they're nearly up there with the Sony 1000XM4 so probably as good if not better than the XM3.

I don't know your requirements but ANC has limited use, it's only really good for constant background noise, luckily the passive isolation is already very good on the Lypertek.

The Final ZE3000 sound a bit better than the Lypertek, but they don't have ANC or an app to tweak the sound.

Morning matey.

Thanks for the response. I just want a decent pair of iPhone compatible headphones for my long walks which have high quality balanced sound. Would like good ANC and phone call sound. Just fed up with my Soundmagic wired headphones and fancy a change.

I’ve looked at the XM3 which are £99 at Amazon and the XM4 which can be found at £160/£170. Not sure if it’s worth the price difference?

I’m open to other brands providing they are high in quality and have good customer service post purchase. Seems like the XM3 and XM4 are very popular and have excellent reviews.

Thanks in advance

Morning matey.

Thanks for the response. I just want a decent pair of iPhone compatible headphones for my long walks which have high quality balanced sound. Would like good ANC and phone call sound. Just fed up with my Soundmagic wired headphones and fancy a change.

I’ve looked at the XM3 which are £99 at Amazon and the XM4 which can be found at £160/£170. Not sure if it’s worth the price difference?

I’m open to other brands providing they are high in quality and have good customer service post purchase. Seems like the XM3 and XM4 are very popular and have excellent reviews.

Thanks in advance

What kind of noise are you hoping ANC will block out, as it only really works well on trains, planes etc...

Passive noise isolation is effective enough for most uses, unless you are walking right next to a busy dual carriageway.

The Final ZE3000 are more balanced sounding than the Lypertek Z5 - Sony's are ok but do sound a little muffled at times - but they are popular due to branding and marketing vs less well known brands.

Currently get £10 off on these if an Amazon prime member.
Tempted to get some as My Amazon Echo buds are just the worst....

Currently get £10 off on these if an Amazon prime member.
Tempted to get some as My Amazon Echo buds are just the worst....
I would recommend to check the major headphones sellers and marketplaces in the country such as headphones.com. There are quite a few options if you are UK- or US-based. They usually offer sweet discounts.

Morning matey.

Thanks in advance
Same question here.
Prepared to go up to £150-£200
Is the xm4 the day to go? Or better options out there?
Thanks in advance

Same question here.
Prepared to go up to £150-£200
Is the xm4 the day to go? Or better options out there?
Thanks in advance

Hi matey. I bought a like new xm4 pair from the classifieds on here for £100. Immaculate with some Amazon warranty. Not opened yet. They are meant to be excellent due to all the great reviews. Many favour them over the Apple AirPods. Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom