Lyngdorf MP-60 Netflix 4K/ Atmos newbie question

Wiggins

Hi everyone, I can't help but feel I'm missing something really obvious but hopefully someone on here can help out a newbie.
I have an MP60 processor installed in a basement project. All my inputs are connected to it and the video output is going to a JVC N9 projector.
The 4K Panasonic blu ray player works fine with the projector changing to 4K resolution and HDR and the processor picking up Atmos audio where available.
I hadn't originally intended to bother with streaming but with quite a few shows I want to see only available via Netflix etc I have a Firestick connected now too.
Whenever I select best possible resolution via the Firestick the screen goes blank and then reverts back to 1080p. Because of this I cannot get 4K res or Atmos sound via Netflix. My understanding is there is a way to change the resolution the Lyngdorf is prepared to accept for each individual input. However, I can't for the life of me figure out how to do so. Any help/ advice would be appreciated.

orange55

Hi everyone, I can't help but feel I'm missing something really obvious but hopefully someone on here can help out a newbie.
I have an MP60 processor installed in a basement project. All my inputs are connected to it and the video output is going to a JVC N9 projector.
The 4K Panasonic blu ray player works fine with the projector changing to 4K resolution and HDR and the processor picking up Atmos audio where available.
I hadn't originally intended to bother with streaming but with quite a few shows I want to see only available via Netflix etc I have a Firestick connected now too.
Whenever I select best possible resolution via the Firestick the screen goes blank and then reverts back to 1080p. Because of this I cannot get 4K res or Atmos sound via Netflix. My understanding is there is a way to change the resolution the Lyngdorf is prepared to accept for each individual input. However, I can't for the life of me figure out how to do so. Any help/ advice would be appreciated.
I would suggest posting here also. Lyngdorf discussion

TDifEQ

Go to Setup/Video Setup/Video ... which probably won't help.

Projectors setup quirks are many, as you know. If you cannot find a solution, try a HDFury Vertex or Vertex 2. It will solve video handshaking issues and any voltage issues.

Praetorpwj

Is the problem that the resolution switch is so slow on the JVC that the change in resolution times out on the Firestick before you can confirm it? Have had this problem with my X7000 although I assume the NX9 is faster?

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B QD-OLED Review - A Quantum Leap for OLED!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom