Lyngdorf discussion

It doesn't have a streamer so that's not going to happen. I'm using a 2170 with a Bluesound Node 2i which is roon ready.

so the 3400 would be the option?
If you’ve got the dosh and want an all in one solution, then yes. 2170 plus streamer is awesome if that’s where you budget is.

Very interested in a lyngdorf to replace my Arcam fmj sr250. will the 2170 get roon ready status at some point?
Hi Jim,
We will speak to Lyngdorf and let you know.
Rich@SeriouslyCinema

so the 3400 would be the option?
its possibly the best option, however as DT79 mentioned the 2170 with a music server/streamer would make for a great system.....the Innuos Mini could be another option to use.....it’s a Roon core and if you use Tidal then it’s a great solution.

Last edited:
Very interested in a lyngdorf to replace my Arcam fmj sr250. will the 2170 get roon ready status at some point?
You better look at the new 1120. The 2170 is now on a considerable older platform and only has 50 more watts. When you run a 2.2 system with some compact monitors and subs the 1120 is fine. Personally I’d would no longer buy the 2170 since I assume it will be replaced in a year.

to avoid drip feeding any more info I am running a 2.0 system with a tv arcam sr250 power amp and dali in walls.

setup.jpg

the room is awkward and dirac helps alot. from what I can gather room perfect is even better.

obviously its a much much more expensive prospect. will the 3400 do the same job as the sr 250?

Dali phantom s-180

Very nice.....love the hybrid Dome/Ribbon tweeter on the Dali range.....the 3400 will be fantastic with them......I’ve used the similar Dali Rubicon LCR and it was great.

The Lyngdorf will offer far more than the Arcam can. RoomPerfect alone would be reason to try one. No room treatment required and incredible results.

The 3400 is absolutely amazing, the 2170 would need a streamer as stated.

We were at the launch of the 1120 in Amsterdam this week. An incredible unit.
If you would like to try the 3400/2170 at home please feel free to contact us.
Best regards
Rich@SeriouslyCinema

where abouts in herts are you rich?
Hi Jim,

We are based in Borehamwood.
We have the 2170 on dem with a pair of active M&K 2520P speakers and an M&K X10 subwoofer.
You are welcome to come over for a demonstration.

its possibly the best option, however as DT79 mentioned the 2170 with a music server/streamer would make for a great system.....the Innuos Mini could be another option to use.....it’s a Roon core and if you use Tidal then it’s a great solution.
I have the 2170/Innuos Zen mini combo from Steve & I absolutely love it :thumbsup:

Im sure I can make that happen with a aerosol can from my local Mercedes dealership.:rotfl:
yeah but you think I am kidding don't ya :D Had an urge lately purely based on FUD but don't tell the Rock, he will throw me into valhalla before I am welcomed :rotfl:

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom