1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LX Direct codes needed

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by owey, Sep 23, 2005.

1. owey

owey
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    15, 20 or 25% LX Direct codes wanted to purchase a Toshiba RDXS34 dvd Recorder. I have a 10% code already but would like a bit more of as the dvd player is £310, and it all helps :smashin: .

2. Dankeech

Dankeech

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +297
    I used LXdirect for a purchase about a year ago. It was a present for a friend.
    Was happy with the product, but was absolutely stunned with the amount of emails, **Phone Calls!!** I got trying to sell more lxdirect goods to me. I had opted _not_ to recieve the usual marketing information etc.

I was furious they wouldn't stop rining me etc and I complained every time they called. I advised them I'd never deal with them again as a result and to stop calling me or I would take them to trading standards.

just my experience. Maybe I was unlucky, but it quite miffed me just before xmas when my mobile rang and it was them every few days etc.

regards,
    Dan.

3. chrisw

chrisw

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +271