• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Lw650t standard def question ( x factor last night) HEEELLP!!!

jaspain

Established Member
Hello

I bought my 47lw650t over the weekend and I am still trying to mess with the settings however my idea of just giving it a few weeks to enjoy the tv ended yesterday when my wife was watching x factor on ITV +1 last night and is now not happy with the tv :-(

There was a particular scene where the judges come out at the start to the fire and I was shocked to see that when the camera zooms out you cannot make out any of the faces. Quite scary how bad it was, just complete fuzz, and she obviously picked up on this.

Can someone confirm is standard def dreadful on this tv or do I have my settings set wrong?, I have tested hd x factor and it's fine but I know we won't watch everything in HD or 3D so I am concerned that this might be a running conversation.

Also does itv+1 broadcast in lower resolution normally or could I have a faulty set?

Thanks

Jason

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom