LW550T + BD670 - does anyone know how to get perfectly smooth 3D?

stuupy2

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't know how long I have been trying to get smooth 3d motion with my combination of LW550T + BD670, but I just cannot seem to achieve it!
Does anyone else have this setup, and have smooth playback?
I have been through every setting imaginable, but still the 3d plays with either glitches and artifacts if trumotion is on, or slightly jittery with it off.
Any help much appreciated, as I am at the end of my tether with this TV, as my 3d experience is being ruined.

would try another hdmi cable see if that is the cause then go from there.
1.2 forget it 1.3 ok 1.4 better or 1.4a

would try another hdmi cable see if that is the cause then go from there.
1.2 forget it 1.3 ok 1.4 better or 1.4a

Hi Wad, unfortunately, I am on my 3rd cable, all have been 1.4a, all the same results:confused:

I use a ps3 and found no issues with 3d in any mode, so have you any other player to try it on see if its the player or tv.

I use a ps3 and found no issues with 3d in any mode, so have you any other player to try it on see if its the player or tv.
Thanks for the replies wad, I will see if I can borrow someones PS3.

Thanks for the replies wad, I will see if I can borrow someones PS3.
Update: Borrowed my nexdoor neighbours sony 3d bluray player, and experienced exactly the same motion problems!
I am at a loss:(

you not at a loss you found it`s not any of the hdmi cables and you ruled out the blu ray player that leaves 1 thing the tv it`s self.

you not at a loss you found it`s not any of the hdmi cables and you ruled out the blu ray player that leaves 1 thing the tv it`s self.
Heh heh, you are right, but I am at a loss at how to set the picture on the tv, as I have gone through every setting possible (I think).
Maybe just my eyes?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom