Luxury Watches - something different (image heavy)

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Some luxury watches cost the earth, they may be engineering masterpieces but look ugly, others weird, some stunning.

Hysek Colossal £300,000.

Colossal.jpg

22349_2_468.jpg
22349_5_468.jpg

22349_4_468.jpg

Collections

New HM3 - Horological Machine No 3 Starcruiser & Sidewinder - £unknown

ahci_image835576.jpg

HM33.jpg

HM313.jpg

HM3A.jpg

MB&F - Maximilian Büsser & Friends - Horological Machines

but remember, the Hysek Colossal does have a tele transporter device built in.

You set your destination on that little globe, press the big button on the right, and you are there.

Well, for £300k that's what I would expect it to do! :)

Ive got that first one, but I scratched it working on the car.

Seems ironic that these are 'luxury' watches, but from the look of them you'd need help just lifting your arm high enough to read them- they look like they weigh a ton!

they're both pig ugly imo :D

Seems ironic that these are 'luxury' watches, but from the look of them you'd need help just lifting your arm high enough to read them- they look like they weigh a ton!

I think that "luxury" is a bit of a misnomer as they are no more luxurious than many other watches even though they are more "expensive"

Even if I could afford £300,000 for a watch I'm afraid that I wouldn't be buying one of them as I prefer my watches like my cars - to have understated elegance

It would appear "luxury" does not account for taste

:devil:

On the Starcruiser & Sidewinder why the hell are there dials saying night & day.
Surely it's not that hard to tell the difference or does this perhaps indicate the mental capacity of anyone who would wear one.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom