For Sale LUMIN D1 and LINEAR PSU

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by warboys, Jul 24, 2018.

1. warboys

warboys

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    Hi, up for sale is this amazing network music player. I bought it on here from Sprout a couple of weeks ago, but have decided to stick wth my current streamer. A few of its many highlights include:
    • balanced XLR outputs
    • gapless playback (I can't live without this now!)
    • easy to use and fully featured control app
    • plays almost all formats from DSD,high-res PCM, FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF etc.
    • play from USB connected HDD or NAS
    • Tidal MQA, Qubuz, Spotify Connect (all with the right subscription), TuneIn
    This is a genuinely awesome sounding bit of kit in faultless condition.

I'd prefer this to be picked up in person from South East London or W1 but I can post (the PSU has it's own box and the Lumin is double boxed - so no worries!). This already a very good price, so offers won't be accepted - sorry!
    IMG_4245.JPG IMG_4243.JPG IMG_4242.JPG IMG_4236.JPG IMG_4234.JPG

Price and currency: 1000
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: BT
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.