1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lumagen Vision DVI SCALER, SUMMER PROMO

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by Gordon @ Convergent AV, May 9, 2005.

1. Gordon @ Convergent AV

Gordon @ Convergent AV
    Distinguished Member AVForums Sponsor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,780
    From 10th May we've reduced the suggested retail price of Lumagens Vision DVI scaler by £120!.......yes that means you can now get the superior performance of a Lumagen scaler for only £695 rather than the previous £815.

So if you've got an old plasma or projector that you want to give kick in the pants to then email or call for your nearest stockist.

:thumbsup:

Gordon

2. Vinesh

Vinesh

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +31
    Hi mate,

A bit off the topic.

I already have a scaler (Lumagen Vision) and fancy changing it to a newer model. How much would I get for my old scaler?

Is it worth changing the scaler?

3. Gordon @ Convergent AV

Gordon @ Convergent AV
    Distinguished Member AVForums Sponsor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,780
    The newer models have superior scaling and better front end for component input over the original Vision. You could also use the DVI out to your 43MXE-1. That should give you a pretty noticeable improvement in quality.

The going rate s/h for Visions seems to be from£300-375 if you choose to sell it. You may find a dealer who will trade it in if you are lucky but you are likely to get more selling privately.

Gordon