Lumagen HDP/sky HD/CRT/DVI and HDCP

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by cutes6, Dec 20, 2006.

1. cutes6

cutes6

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    I am trying to work out how to connect my Sky HD to the DVI input on the Lumagen and then out to my CRT projector.

I am running into the Lumagen not passing through the signal because my projector is not HDCP compliant I assume.

I have had a look around the net and have seen various options to overcome this problem but I don't know if these box's are still available in the UK - can anyone help with a solution.

I am happy with HD through Component but I have run out of Component inputs to the lumagen and it made sense to try and use the DVI connections.

2. Rob100

Rob100

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +227
    I have a Vision FC4 on the DVI output of my HDQ to allow me to use HDMI in from my HD-A1 and get analogue out (1280x720 @ 47.952Hz).

I found the output (using RGBHV) from the FC4 to be brighter than the analogue outs on the HDQ or DVI direct to my PJ so a little recal was needed.

HTH,

Rob.

3. Timbo21

Timbo21

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +340
  4. cutes6

cutes6

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    Thank you for your replies, I will talk to AV sales to establish the HDCP issue with these boxes, thanks once again