luke and han stormtrooper 12"

owen021173

Prominent Member
Reaction score
hi,
i got this set about 10 years ago.its a collectors edition luke skywalker/han solo in stormtrooper gear,12" figures with removeable helmets.
is it worth anything or shall i give it to my kids to play with as they already got there mitts on boba fett and darth vader????
also got the obi-wan kenobi but i doubt this is worth anything at all.......

thanks

Never let kids have Star Wars toys:D Dont you know they are just for us grown ups:rotfl:

ive got all those early release 12" figures from hasbro, the han and luke i think would proberly get £20 on ebay,have a look i may be wrong.
which obi wan have you got, the first release had a plain blue background in the packaging and i think this one is worth more than others.the plain blue was quickly replaced with a starfield style background

the kids have had or should i say wrecked everything else i've given them from my childhood all i have left is 3 original star wars figures and half a speeder bike!!!:eek:

picture would be tricky at the mo as there up in the loft with all the other junk somewhere:rolleyes:

for £20 they can have them.

thanks

I sold all my 12" figures, I had Leia (in white), Luke in Tatooine, Boba Fett, 'fluffy' Chewbacca and Han Solo. I got between 20 and 40 quid a piece for them last year.

I got that exact same pack, quite expensive now apparently, was worth around £70 when I bought mine (got mine cheap). I also got a reasonable collection of these 12'' figures, a few rarities too.

thanks for the input guys,sorry for the delay in getting the pics:rolleyes:

this is all that remains of a 98-99% collection that was all sold for about £120 back in the mid 80's so i could buy a 'zx spectrum +2' computer!!!!:eek:

Oh some nice stuff there my brother had some of that I particularly remember the scout on the bike, damn little brothers and using them as toys:rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom