Luigi's Mansion 2 anyone?

My copy should be here tomorrow, anyone excited?

I should be getting it next week from lovefilm. My credits only reset on the 28th so will have to wait til after easter. I am tempted to actually buy it though as MP sounds superb.

What's the cheapest deal for this at present?

Its going to be a truely awesome game,
A killer app imo, its despatched from shopto.
On hot uk deals tesco are doing it for £27
I ordered my 6 year old it last night from tesco but mine from shopto, couldnt wait. He he

Last edited:
Its going to be a truely awesome game,
A killer app imo, its despatched from shopto.
On hot uk deals tesco are doing it for £27
I ordered my 6 year old it last night from tesco but mine from shopto, couldnt wait. He he

I ordered it from tesco earlier today along with Lego city for Wii U.

bought a 3ds at the weekend purely for this game (well and animal crossing). ordered the game with 'game' so hopefully i'll get my boo stress ball so it will sit pride of place on my shelf with all my other tat!

not read much about multiplayer but single player looks excellent. ive seen the review scores but dont want to read too many as i do not want it spoilt, ive never played the first one so this is completely fresh to me.

My copy should be here tomorrow, anyone excited?

YES I'm super excited for Luigi's Mansion 2. This was number one on my 3DS want list since it was announced such a long time ago, and now it's almost here. :clap:

This was the only game I kept my 3DS for. Tesco despatched mine today...should be here by Saturday...Booooooo.
No idea why it cant get here sooner.

Looking forward to this..even though it's been a year and a bit in the waiting.....****ing Nintendo!!! :laugh: :(

Was going to rent this but thought sod it. I've read enough about it to think its a keeper.

May well be dusting the 3DS off for this. Some good games in the pipeline at last.

You still rocking Vita and 3DS Mr Fox?

Yeah, still am. :rotfl:
Mario Kart multiplayer calls occasionally, but I would guess the last things I bought for the 3DS were Kid Icarus, and Resi, after that, nothing, not even on the store.
It's been tumbleweed city on the 3DS, for about a year.
The store is dire..
My son bought some game, some japanese 3d style shooter, kinda reminded me of Panzer Dragoon, the mechanics of it anyhow.

Didn't ever fancy getting rid of the 3DS, just like others, when the Nintendo titles appear, their consoles are worth it, so still have high hopes for the WiiU. :rotfl:

Plenty to play on the Vita though..+ has given me such a backlog.

Was going to rent this but thought sod it. I've read enough about it to think its a keeper.

We'll have to get some multi going on this..but you have to promise to be all morphined up..it'll be mighty trippy! :rotfl::rotfl:

We'll have to get some multi going on this..but you have to promise to be all morphined up..it'll be mighty trippy! :rotfl::rotfl:

Yeah deffo. I've heard MP is quite unique. I've not read much. Don't like spoiling things. So glad I didn't get rid of my 3DS. Its been a very long time coming but finally some decent games showing.

Luigi is probably the last game for me...once played will no doubt sell the console on. All the rest are remakes it seems; mario golf, donkey kong etc. Vita is a keeper now I have PS+ and the PS4 coming out. That 32Gb card is creaking under the weight of the games but shouldnt complain...:smashin:

Luigi is probably the last game for me...once played will no doubt sell the console on. All the rest are remakes it seems; mario golf, donkey kong etc. Vita is a keeper now I have PS+ and the PS4 coming out. That 32Gb card is creaking under the weight of the games but shouldnt complain...:smashin:

I won't sell mine. Not worth it for the money you get for it. I've still got a ds and ds lite. I'd keep mine for mariokart alone but looking at the library there is plenty for me yet.

I won't sell mine. Not worth it for the money you get for it. I've still got a ds and ds lite. I'd keep mine for mariokart alone but looking at the library there is plenty for me yet.
You know me, impulsive and compulsive in equal measures. I put it down to being poor as a child then getting a decent salary in adult life.
My problem is, i love gaming but i like to justify my purchases by playing the damn things...then I realise i am neglecting other stuff like writing, composing...marking exam papers...:rolleyes:
Then i get angry with myself for getting so addicted and sell the things on. A few months later i cant resist a bargain or a new game and I am back again...vicious circle i guess....:eek:

...and now I find myself in the rare position of owning an ambassador 3DS and a fully loaded Vita.

And then Bioshock Infinite arrived in the post......:eek:

Still, this game is due any day so looking forward to an Easter weekend in a haunted house...:smashin:

...and now I find myself in the rare position of owning an ambassador 3DS and a fully loaded Vita.

And then Bioshock Infinite arrived in the post......:eek:

Still, this game is due any day so looking forward to an Easter weekend in a haunted house...:smashin:

Lol i got BioShock unlocked yesterday (PC) and have Lego and this coming tomorrow. I've had my fill of fps games at present so will leave infinite til last.

Is it me or have a whole heap of great games just landed at once; god of war, tomb raider, bioshock, luigi etc.

And dont even get me started on the ps plus content on ps3 and vita!!!

I will need another holiday to catch up.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom