Luggage Repair

cR4cKF0x 5TevE

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi all.

Iv'e got a vintage suitcase/travel bag which has great sentimental value for me. It needs some repair work and general TLC, though living in deepest darkest Cornwall I'm struggling to find anywhere that can repair it for me.

The main issue is a torn zip, but apparently the work involved in 'unpicking' the zip appears to put this into the "too difficult" or "not worth the trouble" box.

Can anyone recommend a repair place which could sort this for me? I'd be happy to post the case out to pretty much anywhere in the country.

Attachments

• _DSC1482 (Medium).JPG
    _DSC1482 (Medium).JPG
    134.4 KB · Views: 69
  • _DSC1483 (Medium).JPG
    _DSC1483 (Medium).JPG
    164 KB · Views: 58
  • _DSC1484 (Medium).JPG
    _DSC1484 (Medium).JPG
    147 KB · Views: 59
Hi all.

Iv'e got a vintage suitcase/travel bag which has great sentimental value for me. It needs some repair work and general TLC, though living in deepest darkest Cornwall I'm struggling to find anywhere that can repair it for me.

The main issue is a torn zip, but apparently the work involved in 'unpicking' the zip appears to put this into the "too difficult" or "not worth the trouble" box.

Can anyone recommend a repair place which could sort this for me? I'd be happy to post the case out to pretty much anywhere in the country.

If you can it might be worth asking in a or some dry cleaners as I've known them in the past to use people that are good at their job but stay at home.

I've had a full length zip replaced in a jacket designed for Arctic wear and I thought the new zip and stitching was better that the one it replaced and the best part was the low price.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom