Bargain Expired Lucky Dip For Digital Codes.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very generous - count me in please.

very kind count me in please

Thank you, count me in

Very generous of you, please count me in. Thanks

love a lucky dip, count me in. thanks man

thanks, count me in :)

Not only a generous offer, but no doubt quite a bit of effort on your part. Have a :thumbsup:. And yes please, if there are any left. Cheers.

Count me in please, thanksssss

Probably too late but I'd like to be included :) In October when I return home, I have 15-20 codes that you can have towards your lucky dip for future entrants.

Lovely gesture :)

Probably too late but I'd like to be included :) In October when I return home, I have 15-20 codes that you can have towards your lucky dip for future entrants.

Lovely gesture :)

Not too late by any means and thanks for your very generous offer of your codes - very much Appreciated and a Great gesture :smashin:

Jim

Last edited:
This is really kind of you; please add me if there are any remaining

OK Folks - Saturday will be the last chance for requests in the Lucky Dip

After that I will have to consolidate the requests and see if they exceed the number of possible codes

I the total doesn't exceed the codes then I will simply work through the requests and PM the Requestor with a code from the list.

If the number of users requesting codes then I will need to compare the various users "Membership Length" and contributions via Posts to the AVF Site - with the codes going to those with the highest "ratings"

This will take a number of days so "don't panic" ;)

I will post again when closing requests down for info. and again once I start sending out the codes

Jim

Last edited:
Very kind of you. I'm in if you're still accepting requests

Now forum is back online I am going through the requests and will start contacting members so fingers crossed that you get a good one :beer:

Can I have one too please?

Many thanks Jim for the code.
It is a movie we have both not seen and will watch pretty soon.

:smashin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom