Luckiest man in the country ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjw123

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Just been into my local gamestation to put my name down on the mammoth list for 360's.......I was going to be 41 on the list which although not as bad as I expected the assistant said no real chance of getting one before the New Year :mad:

While I was signing my details another assistant asked my if I was wanting a 360 ? - I said i'd love one but no chance with the small numbers available...she said how about taking this mans place on the list...he's number 10 but has changed his mind........YIPPEE :clap: :clap: :clap: ....all I had to do was pay him the £20 deposit :rotfl:

So from having no chance, i'm now pretty much gauranteed one on launch day :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Might do the lottery tonight :smashin:

I have also got my name down at my local gamestation, 11th I think.

He reckons they are getting 30 in, but wasn't sure if COD 2 and PGR3 will be available on launch.

They are also doing a midnight opening :clap:

There are also a couple of people that have cancelled so I might snap up another one on launch day.

They are certain 10 will get you one although they could get up to 20 on launch day !

Off topic, but are you sure about your photo collection on the forums, I would have at least blurred out your number plates.

Worthwhile post? Sure. Worthwhile new thread? Nope. Add to the pre-order/shortage sticky at the top if you wish. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom