LucasArts - Bioware announcement coming October 21st

Germinator

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Please please please let this be KOTOR3.

I just hope its not the MMO thats been rumoured

kotormmo669_screen.jpg

Well there has been a rumour of a KOTOR MMO for over a year now.

Though looking at that pic it only shows one character/statue, maybe thats a hint thats its single player.

As long as its more 1 and less 2 my life will be complete

KoTOR is the 1st, last and ONLY game I have ever played pretty much to completion in as close to a single sitting that I could manage, just napping and getting only couple hours a night in the long weekend I played it when it came out

Everyone raves about KOTOR, I wasnt really into gaming back when it came out......what was it like. Im thinking a kind of Mass effect Star wars.......am I way off the mark ?

Everyone raves about KOTOR, I wasnt really into gaming back when it came out......what was it like. Im thinking a kind of Mass effect Star wars.......am I way off the mark ?

Pretty much, except the comabt system was different

I loved Mass Effect but it wasn't a patch on KoTOR I... and that's coming from someone who lost interest in Star Wars in the 80s.

I'd cream my pants is KoTOR III is announced... but dUnKle says, I would hope it's closer to I than II.

Oh *** :mad: was hoping it would be KOTOR3. And why are they saying the wait is over, most people have been waiting on a new single player game and not a MMO.

The best for me have been the Dark Forces games, X-Wing/Tie Fighter, Super Star Wars on SNES and KOTOR.

And thats off my list now.

Nothings even been announced and your saying your not interested! :rolleyes:

Bit harsh, I've never been into MMO, as they normally need a subscription to play em, and it sounds like they take up way too much time to really enjoy them, however its star wars, which instantly interests me, after the massive disappointment of force unleashed.

Nothings even been announced and your saying your not interested! :rolleyes:

Bit harsh, I've never been into MMO, as they normally need a subscription to play em, and it sounds like they take up way too much time to really enjoy them, however its star wars, which instantly interests me, after the massive disappointment of force unleashed.

Well, the link provided said it was a MMO, so thats a NNO from moi, have not got the time for these types.

If it was a brand new story like the original in single player I would have bought that and started/stopped playing when I want.

Well, the link provided said it was a MMO, so thats a NNO from moi, have not got the time for these types.

If it was a brand new story like the original in single player I would have bought that and started/stopped playing when I want.

Definitely agree, not interested in MMO at all. Would love to see a new KOTOR as feeling very let down by Force Unleashed :(

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom