LTD ED Xbox's

LDJ

Established Member
Reaction score
Looking into buying a second Xbox for Live! (don't want to use my existing chipped Xbox in case I forget to turn the chip off and get it banned! :devil: ) but don't want another bog standard black Xbox. I remember there were special edition green xbox's available a while back and more recently crystal white ones, but neither of which seem available any longer.

does anyone know if there are more special edition xbox's planned? how about for Halo2?
or does anyone know anywhere that still has stock of the crystal xboxes?

thanks

I just bought a modded crystal xbox from elitconsoles.com - im sure they sell unmodded too...

thanks. couldn't see any unmodded xboxes on their site, so i've emailed them to see if they sell them unchipped

Also, places like Comet still have supplies left of Crystal Xboxes..

If you've got a load of silver AV equipment and want a matching colour the crystal doesn't look out of place.

The green Xbox is imo the better looking, but it also sticks out a mile (good for bragging rights, but not taking in the WAF ;) )

All the game shops I go to in Manchester city centre still stock the Crystal Xbox (Game, Gamestation, WHSmith, HMV etc.) and of course online (Amazon, etc.). The Crystal costs a tenner more than the bog standard (£140 instead of £130), but you do get two controllers instead of one.

woolworths, game, dixons ect...they ALL stock crystal xbox's. where exactly have you been looking? lol

nowhere online i have found sells them (amazon have a few via the marketplace, but they are £190!!!!). been to my local dixons/curry's/comet and they dont have any, nor do their web sites. will check out some more tomorrow

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom