1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lt100..

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Majik, Jul 11, 2003.

1. Majik

Majik
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Okay - I've read a lot of stuff, and I'm coming to the decision that maybe getting the LT100 fixed is actually the way to go here rather than buy another projector. So this time I'm going to have a reaonsable go at doing it all properly.

Heres my setup:

Sherwood RD-6108 Amp/reveiver (This has video out via composite)
    HTPC (In development - no descaler or any rubbish like that :) ) with an ouput from XCard for DVD etc and a Radeon for Mame and gaming.
    Gamecube - Standard PAL UK.
    Digital NTL Box, currently routed through VCR
    Pretty Standard Nicam VCR.
    PS2

Now all of this is currently routed through the Sherwood so I simply change the input to swap the TV over through the composite output.

So, how would you set it up? I will be roof mounting the LT100 in a hush box I think, assuming the quote to fix the blasted thing comes back reasonable. I was going to have a manual switch box from the amp output to divert the signal to the TV or LT100 depending on what I want, but will this be good enough? I'm totally uinsure what to do with the VGA output from the PC (For gaming), so I may use the TV out of the Radeon. Advisable?

Any other advice from the experts?

I change my mind a lot, I know! Apologies for that - but this seems the most sensible option now...

Cheers,

Majik