For Sale LSI MegaRAID 9240-8i Raid Controller

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by TheBlueRaja, Jun 20, 2015.

1. TheBlueRaja

TheBlueRaja

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +69
    LSI MegaRAID 9240-8i PCI-E RAID controller card only used for about a month before it was pulled from a working RAID setup.

Excellent condition and fully working, great for a cheap ESXi host or similar.
    • Connect up to 64 SATA or SAS drives in non-RAID mode or 16 drives in RAID mode with eight internal 6Gb/s SATA and SAS ports
    • Bandwidth to support applications with PCIe® 2.0 connectivity
    • Fit into 1U/2U rack-mounted servers and compact servers with low-profile form factor
    • Balance protection and performance for critical applications with RAID levels 0, 1, 5, 10 and 50

Price and currency: 95
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included
    Payment method: Bank Transfer
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files:

2. jouster

jouster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,800
    hi there...does this come with a receipt for warranty purposes? as I assume its still in warranty as only a month old

3. TheBlueRaja

TheBlueRaja

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +69
    Hi,
    It was bought as New from eBay and imported from China (took 3 damn weeks too), I still have the digital receipt but it was sold as new but without a warranty as far as I can see.

To buy from the UK with a warranty was significantly more and as I was going to use it for a home lab (ESXi) build (as no "software" RAID is supported) so I was looking to cut a few price related corners if possible, so at the price I paid I was willing to take the risk.

In the end I ended up with a different solution overall from my home lab needs so can sell this on.

4. jouster

jouster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,800
    Ok thanks for the info. I'll pass for now. Good luck with the sale