Low Profile X1600 with HDMI

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by meansizzler, Mar 9, 2006.

1. meansizzler

meansizzler
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +343
  2. Media-Man

Media-Man

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +56
    There will be something pretty soon - with HDCP support too.
    Audio can be passed down the HDMI also - all you need is a motherboard like the ASUS A8N-VM CSM (I mention that one cuz I know you like it so much ;) )with a SPDIF header and bob's your fathers brother.
    I'm pretty friendly with the UK ATI Support centre, so they'll be giving me a heads up when they get a date

3. meansizzler

meansizzler
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +343
    The X1600 come with a full size pci bracket with SPDIF, and low profile without, also I don't think any of the Sapphire Blizzard cards hit the UK sures, i'm interested in the X1900XTX blizzard, have you see it?, are you friendly wiht Intel presales?, they keep messing me around...

4. Media-Man

Media-Man

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +56
    intel aren't interested in the little ppl like me I'm afraid.
    Don't have any specific model details yet re ATI cards - buy I'll let you know when I do

5. meansizzler

meansizzler
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +343
    Well if it wasn't for the little people they wold not be around, that's what they don't get, and that's what the distributers don't get, only people who get that are the resellers...If resellers don't stock what endusers want surely there must be a program where end users can purchase directly off manufacturers...I mean to get a specific Intel motherboard I have to go to the bother of creating a US shipping address ordering the board from the states, wait 10 days for it to arrive, pay any import duties due then find out the item has been damaged during transit..., all of this timewasting when some lazy Sod in Ditributors can take oyur payment details, package the item up for you and send it on it's way..., but no it's againts there policy...