1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Low price DVD's

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Mad Max, Dec 14, 2000.

1. Mad Max

Mad Max

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I remember someone posting a thread with a list of under £10 DVD at amazon.co.uk, but now I can't find it...

Can anybody help ?

thanks

P.S. Any other Online retailers with under £10 deals ?

[This message has been edited by Mad Max (edited 14-12-2000).]

2. Timh

Timh

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +140
  3. RMCF

RMCF

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +625
    I think that it might have been me who actually posted about cheap Amazon DVDs originally, although not 100% sure (old age is getting to me). Well tonight I went into the site to get rid of a gift certificate that was about to expire (got £3 off Raging Bull by the way - one of the greatest films ever made), and I remembered this post. So I thought I'd have a look for you. They had no obvious links to any cheap DVDs like I had noticed originally, but with some searching I came across this section:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/tg/feature/-/109048/ref=d_h_a_p_1_2/202-2720137-0399003

From this menu you then get a selection of genres such as drama, comedy, action etc that all contain a range of titles at £9.99. Some real rubbish, but some good titles still available.

[This message has been edited by SOK (edited 17-12-2000).]