1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Low Light Conditions

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by GavinH, Jan 15, 2004.

1. GavinH

GavinH
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I started off by considering the canon mvx150i, the jvc dv4000, the sony tvr33 and the sony pc105... I think I have narrowed the choice down to the 150i and 105...

However, after reading a few more articles, and some more online reviews, my attention has been drawn to low light performance. Apparently, the canon (and other canons too) generally produces a good video image, but can suffer in low light conditions.

But, no one has specifically said what these low light conditions are. Are we talking about filming at night time outside, or is more like filming indoors with artificial light? Any clarification would be helpful, cheers,

Gav

2. Billwill

Billwill

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Near dusk, inside buildings with contrasting areas. Inside cars day late day, theatre shows, less than bright parts of churches, or anywhere where the sun isn't shining on!