Low foot-print bifold black out blinds

Dancook

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Our bifolds have inbuilt blinds, but they aren't black out.

Does anyone know of any good solutions, either temporary or with a small elegant footprint?

l1470921.jpg

I've actually found you can get suction cup and velcro ones, looking for the most ideal ones - I don't need nursery ones with stars

maybe just this I guess, two of these
https://www.amazon.co.uk/AmazonBasics-Blackout-Blind-suction-cups/dp/B071YVLK63/

Hi Dan,

Wondered how you got on with the suction cup blinds? I currently have vertical blinds in my living room and bedroom that let too much light through now its summer.

Do you think I would be able to fit these suction cup ones behind my vertical blinds?

Thanks for any advice

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Hi Dan,

Wondered how you got on with the suction cup blinds? I currently have vertical blinds in my living room and bedroom that let too much light through now its summer.

Do you think I would be able to fit these suction cup ones behind my vertical blinds?

Thanks for any advice

My blinds are inside of the glass, but actually I didn't get suction cup in the end.

I got a piece of a theatre black out cloth, and I'm able to trap it in the top of the door when close to keep it in position.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom