Low budget subwoofer

littleisbetter

Standard Member
I am looking for a not to expensive subwoofer. I have à onkyo tx-nr3008 with mostly kef speakers . I was thinking from Boston acoustic cs10 or the asw250 and from kef the psw2500.

I really could need some advice. My budget is max 300 euro but would be much happier to spend less

Last edited:

BlueWizard

Distinguished Member
Since you are asking for recommendations priced in Euros can we assume you are not in the UK?

And if not in the UK, exactly were are you?

Steve/bluewizard

Last edited:

WolfCarnage77

Novice Member
I have a Kef set up and have just purchaced a Wharfedale Diamond SW150. I'm very pleased with the intergration and extra base it's given me. At £150 I'd say it's worth looking at.

paulrw

Gemini II was my choice, and i would buy again

KRW

I, too, love my Gemini. I think it depends on room size but mine packs a powerful punch in my small room. It's endlessly tweakable too.

roaduck

Novice Member
I am looking for a not to expensive subwoofer. I have à onkyo tx-nr3008 with mostly kef speakers . I was thinking from Boston acoustic cs10 or the asw250 and from kef the psw2500.

I really could need some advice. My budget is max 300 euro but would be much happier to spend less
Hello littleisbetter - There is a BK Gemini II here for €299 from a Dutch supplier called RA subs (including delivery.) which are very highly regarded on this forum.

If you are in Northern Holland near to Nieuw-Vennep in Haarlemmermeer, RA subs are located about 10 km southwest of Schiphol Airport in Amsterdam where you could perhaps hear the BK Gemini II.

Or you could buy direct from BK for €264 delivered.

Welkom bij RA Subs

Gemini

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom