Loving Tivo but I have a couple of niggles...

PaulBox

I like to stay on top of my recorded programmes, ie. if I've watched something that I had set to record, or I just don't like some of the "suggestions" recorded for me, I like to delete them.

On V+ I could just hit the yellow button to delete something from the listing, but now I have to go in to each programme, then down to the delete option and then hit ok (+ maybe a further confirmation). I know that this isn't the end of the world, but if you're deleting 10+ prog's it seems to be a hell of a lot of additional key strokes. Is there a more efficient way of deleting programmes?

The other niggle, is the thumbs up & down. Why can't I use these on the recorded suggestions? If I don't like something it would be far more efficient for me to just whack a thumbs down on it there and then rather than having to find out when the next showing is scheduled in the guide and do the thumbs down there to stop it from recording for me again. Again, is there a more efficient way of doing this?

Cheers, Paul.

nmdale

I like to stay on top of my recorded programmes, ie. if I've watched something that I had set to record, or I just don't like some of the "suggestions" recorded for me, I like to delete them.

On V+ I could just hit the yellow button to delete something from the listing, but now I have to go in to each programme, then down to the delete option and then hit ok (+ maybe a further confirmation). I know that this isn't the end of the world, but if you're deleting 10+ prog's it seems to be a hell of a lot of additional key strokes. Is there a more efficient way of deleting programmes?

The other niggle, is the thumbs up & down. Why can't I use these on the recorded suggestions? If I don't like something it would be far more efficient for me to just whack a thumbs down on it there and then rather than having to find out when the next showing is scheduled in the guide and do the thumbs down there to stop it from recording for me again. Again, is there a more efficient way of doing this?

Cheers, Paul.

To delete quickly, highlight the program and press clear (bottom left).

To give thumbs up and down to suggestions, a slightly quicker way, is to press ok on the program then thumb up or down.

PaulBox

To delete quickly, highlight the program and press clear (bottom left).

To give thumbs up and down to suggestions, a slightly quicker way, is to press ok on the program then thumb up or down.
My hero...:clap:

I knew it would be down to poor user skills...:blush:

The latest video from AVForums

Are the TCL MiniLED TVs better than OLED? TCL Interview with Marek Maciejewski | AVForums Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom