• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Lovefilm and Samsung PS42C450 TV

nealeam

Standard Member
Hi
New to internet TV so need some advice. I have a Samsung PS42C450 TV . I was manufactured Aug 2010. Lovefilm say that Samsung TV's purchased after May 2010 should be able to stream Lovefilm.I checked back of TV, no Lan port but usb and hdmi. Do i need anything else to watch Love film or do i simply attach a usb/lan adapter.

Thanks in advance nealeam

Last edited:

next010

Distinguished Member
A quick Google says this isn't a smart/internet tv. If there is no InternetTV menu on the TV or button on the remote then that probably seals the deal.

You'd have to get LoveFlim access through some other venue but LoveFlim are kinda useless when it comes to device support, you can only seem to get them on Sony set top boxes. The Sony SMP-N200 supports Loveflim so thats your cheapest option.

Orson

Prominent Member
<<< Thread moved >>>

nealeam

Standard Member
Thanks Next010 having done a goggle search i had come to the same conclusion. Will hold off for a month or two as their are a number of new gadgets coming onto the market. Make sure i get the right one.Just continue to stream on my pc ( which is in a different room to my tv ).

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom