love my ps3 !

Phill1978

Prominent Member
Reaction score
ps3 is a gret machine ! blueray is exellent, the system is really quiet and most of all its more than just a games machine, in fact i cant think of a single game id want to play on it at the moment, im that into my blueray and upscaled dvd

heres to the ps3 :thumbsup::thumbsup:

ps3 is a gret machine ! blueray is exellent, the system is really quiet and most of all its more than just a games machine, in fact i cant think of a single game id want to play on it at the moment, im that into my blueray and upscaled dvd

Classic :rotfl:

This one won't get closed though, because it's ok to LOVE the ALL MIGHTY KING er sorry I meant ps3, just wonder sometimes what we're talking about.

I'd agree the PS3 is a great console, just for the fact of what can be done with it in terms of upgrading the HDD, connecting Bluetooth devices and not forgeting free online,

Love my PS3 to bits:thumbsup::clap::hiya:

Really? I hate it. What about the HD content looking worse than SD and the judder on GTA IV when you spin in circles as quickly as you can for minutes on end? Not to mention that if I play it for sixteen hours, I begin to hear the fans when I mute the audio on the game. And the controllers are terrible, my fingers are always slipping off R2 and L2 and they feel so lightweight. They're also too small for my giant hands. Biggest waste of £300 I've ever known. :thumbsdow

Disclaimer: I don't actually own one.

Really? I hate it. What about the HD content looking worse than SD and the judder on GTA IV when you spin in circles as quickly as you can for minutes on end? Not to mention that if I play it for sixteen hours, I begin to hear the fans when I mute the audio on the game. And the controllers are terrible, my fingers are always slipping off R2 and L2 and they feel so lightweight. They're also too small for my giant hands. Biggest waste of £300 I've ever known. :thumbsdow

Time for your medication::hiya:

in fact i cant think of a single game id want to play on it at the moment, im that into my blueray and upscaled dvd

i don't have enough time to play all the games i buy on my xbox.

i am not trying to be a fanboy at all, but i think that comment is slightly defamatory to the primary use of the ps3

i see our friend has split personality :D

:eek::eek:!!! You sure? The PS3's awesome! But then again every ones entitled to there own opinion.

Classic :rotfl:

This one won't get closed though, because it's ok to LOVE the ALL MIGHTY KING er sorry I meant ps3, just wonder sometimes what we're talking about.

its obvious this will turn into a fanboy thread as all do but it seems that anyone who just has a 360 loves 360 and hates ps3 and anyone who has a ps3 loves ps3 and hates 360 vey rarely does a platform neutreal person hate either console IMO people are only fan boys because they cant afford the other console and try to fool themselves by saying how terrible the other console is and how good it is but even the biggest ps3 fanboy wouldnt say no to a free xbox 360 the same goes for 360 owners they wouldnt say no to a ps3.
WOW a nutreal comment coming from a 360 owner what has the world come to.:rolleyes:

It was an ironic commentary on the masses of those unhappy with their PS3 who continue to post about their PS3. As for why I'm in the forum, because I'm buying a PS3. Last I checked, this was a discussion forum, not an owner's forum.

its obvious this will turn into a fanboy thread as all do but it seems that anyone who just has a 360 loves 360 and hates ps3 and anyone who has a ps3 loves ps3 and hates 360 vey rarely does a platform neutreal person hate either console IMO people are only fan boys because they cant afford the other console and try to fool themselves by saying how terrible the other console is and how good it is but even the biggest ps3 fanboy wouldnt say no to a free xbox 360 the same goes for 360 owners they wouldnt say no to a ps3.
WOW a nutreal comment coming from a 360 owner what has the world come to.:rolleyes:

Go back to the 360 forums you fanboy you :devil:

It was an ironic commentary on the masses of those unhappy with their PS3 who continue to post about their PS3. As for why I'm in the forum, because I'm buying a PS3. Last I checked, this was a discussion forum, not an owner's forum.

I didn't say it was an owners forum; i was just wondering why you were here if thats how you felt. missed your sublte irony. case closed. Enjoy ;)

i hate the 360 and the ps3. my megadrive ******es all over them both with games such as golden axe 2 and streets of rage. 16-bits of pure gaming heaven

I don't like the 360 and I like the ps3.

That doesn't mean I have to flame people on the internet for not having the same opinion as me.

However, if you spout baseless, uneducated tripe about my £300 [-]low-fat grill[/-] media centre, i'll :censored:'in kill you :devil:

Forums have turned people soft I swear, back in the 8bit days format wars meant blood and suffering!

Forums have turned people soft I swear, back in the 8bit days format wars meant blood and suffering!

Agreed. SNES versus Mega Drive was something worth losing friends over, as was the N64/PS1 argument. Even the Saturn entered the fray there and I remember a couple of heated 'debates' over the pros and cons of these machines. Nowadays too many people are happy to throw £700 on consoles and take BOTH machines! :eek:

I love the PS3 as i find it a much more flexible when it comes to upgrading the HDD, copying and pasting files around ect.

But i do feel the console needs 'Beefing up' with the likes of Home. A video & music download store is a feature i really want.

I still hope SONY improve the social aspect with friends ect like cross game invites. Also i want an official Headset released:smashin:

the 360 has some nice features with LIVE but i feel some features like Video marketplace needs some serious work as i find the PQ quite poor especially for HD and what your paying

Agreed. SNES versus Mega Drive was something worth losing friends over
holy crap, they were the days !
luckily all my ruffian mates had a SNES and the geeks/nerds who sat at the front of the class had mega drives

it was nice to put them down all the time for once, all they could argue about was SOR2....i mean, what else did they have :rotfl:

well back on topic, i love my ps3 just like the OP and its on at least 15 hours a day. My missus, kids and me all use it. It really is the best piece of kit i have ever bought an im glad you enjoy it

holy crap, they were the days !
luckily all my ruffian mates had a SNES and the geeks/nerds who sat at the front of the class had mega drives

it was nice to put them down all the time for once, all they could argue about was SOR2....i mean, what else did they have :rotfl:

Some platform game featuring a hedgehog of dubious sexuality and his fat animal torturing doctor - OOH It's got a flap for putting some other games in and getting some god awful motion sickness inducing bonus stage. Whoopeedoo!

I have recently bought a PS3 (got the GTA bundle) and i have had a 360 for a few years now, and i would like to say ... i love them BOTH .... controversial!! :)

Both consoles have pros and cons and i guess it just depends on what you are looking for, i think the PS3 has some intuative ideas, such as upgrading HDD and installing games to HDD to improve loading speeds and also Remote Play, i connected my PSP up with it last night and its very clever ... me like :)
However the 360's online is better then the PS3 in my opinion and i state it is just an opinion, however I love them both :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom