Love Leica..

Much better than your canon?

Yep that is awesome! Can see why you love it :)

Good job you don't wont to come across as a Fanboy eh Dan ? :devil:

Nice product shot :cool:

...should have shot Lou holding it ;)

Well, there's no surprise here :) I was expecting a lovely picture of your wife though!!! And no matter how much you say you're not, you deffo are a fanboy :p Nice picture.

Well, there's no surprise here :) I was expecting a lovely picture of your wife though!!! And no matter how much you say you're not, you deffo are a fanboy :p Nice picture.

:) ....what an idea that would be, a photo of Louise :D hah

I don't understand why being a fanboy's frowned upon tbh, it's nice to be passionate about things.

Nice enough shot, really like the angle. I think the processing could have done with a bit more TLC though as product shots need to be flawless ideally, but overall a really nice entry :smashin:

Last edited:
I don't understand why being a fanboy's frowned upon tbh, it's nice to be passionate about things.

Nice enough shot, really like the angle. I think the processing could have done with a bit more TLC though as product shots need to be flawless ideally.

Yes but 'fanboy' is a term, to me, which suggests blind loyalism.

Yes but 'fanboy' is a term, to me, which suggests blind loyalism.
Ahh right, doesn't suggest that to me ;) Google says different to both of use though, says someone who is obsessive or over excited so guess it is a derogatory term after all ;)

Nice enough shot, really like the angle. I think the processing could have done with a bit more TLC though as product shots need to be flawless ideally, but overall a really nice entry :smashin:

Said the Fanboy.... :devil:

....That would be the canon 5dm4 ;)

....That would be the canon 5dm4 ;)
Tried that at the photography show, didn't like the grip and ergonomics of it. Felt like a brick. I'm sure it's a great camera but just wasn't comfortable for me at all :(

Ergonomics is key, though I think you get trained by what you're used to, to some extent.

The SL lovely to use :) and gets away from that overly functional DSLR look
Was having a look at the SL the other day, a lot bigger than I thought it was tbh. It is pretty much DSLR size. Certainly has a different look, and prettier than a DSLR. DSLRs are pretty ugly things :laugh: My Olympus on the other hand ;)

Was having a look at the SL the other day, a lot bigger than I thought it was tbh. It is pretty much DSLR size. Certainly has a different look, and prettier than a DSLR. DSLRs are pretty ugly things :laugh: My Olympus on the other hand ;)

Just had a look, they are getting expensive! EM-1 Mark II, £1849

Lots of tech crammed into a small package is a good thing though :D

Just had a look, they are getting expensive! EM-1 Mark II, £1849

Lots of tech crammed into a small package is a good thing though :D
Yeah, EM1-II is silly money. M4/3 still doesn't quite have the IQ, but it's great as a travel camera/lighter alternative. This is my EM1, pretty :love:. Also, much cheaper than the Mark II ;)
DSC_4495 Crop

Yeah, EM1-II is silly money. M4/3 still doesn't quite have the IQ, but it's great as a travel camera/lighter alternative. This is my EM1
DSC_4495 Crop

:) nice, it reminds me - the original shot was meant to be on a shiny black surface...

My subwoofer has a black gloss piano look, but we're having an extension built and so I've cleared the lounge and packed it all away.

I couldn't get the look I wanted to on the black glass induction hob.. :(

:) nice, it reminds me - the original shot was meant to be on a shiny black surface...

My subwoofer has a black gloss piano look, but we're having an extension built and so I've cleared the lounge and packed it all away.

I couldn't get the look I wanted to on the black glass induction hob.. :(
It's amazing what you can do with some shiny black perspex :laugh:

I like that you have the writing on your surface though, adds a bit more interest.

I like that you have the writing on your surface though, adds a bit more interest.

Those are just all silver curls I think the writing is under the camera, it's a GHD limited edition box design for the hair straighteners I bought Louise :)

Doesn't do anything for me, I'm afraid Dan... Just a fairly ordinary picture of a camera... sorry! :(

... and screaming "Fanboy"! :D

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom