• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Love it Hate it

shotokan101

Banned
great idea - composition doesn't work that well for me - breadboard is too prominent in the scene and (you've guessed it) I don't like the clipped label ;) -as mentioned a slightly higher viewpoint might have helped :)

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
Very nice, it works for me.
Interesting use of focus.

snerkler

Distinguished Member
Agree with the above comments, great idea bu composition doesn't work for me I'm afraid.

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
I like the composition.
Unusual yes but good.

CFC1

Distinguished Member
Agree with most of the comments Trev, particularly that there is far too much counter top showing. Composition would have been strengthened with less and a tad more label. Nice idea though. :)

CFC1

Distinguished Member
... oh & i will seek this food today in queensway, if i find i will purchase, really! maybe this will effect my decision when swallow :~)

It definitely will, Ami ... You will hate it when swallow! :facepalm: It is disgusting! :thumbsdow However, I will be very surprised if you find it for sale in Queensway... far too upmarket! :devil:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom