• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Love Film HD movies in stock?

SanPedro

Prominent Member
Are Love Film actually shipping HD movies as rentals yet? There are HD movies advertised on the site, but when I emailed customer services to ask whether they were Blu Ray or HD-DVD all I got was this garbled email message (really doesn't say much for their service team does it, as it makes no sense at all).

"Thank you for the recent e-mail.

This is to inform you that, the HD movies at present we are not offering, in near by future we might do that if incase we will update to you regarding that.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for further queries."

Just wondered if anyone has had any HD movies delivered, before I go back to their 'customers services' team.

pmc

Established Member
Is that an actual quote from the customer services department? Can't they speak English?

Deeez Nuuutz

Distinguished Member
I added a number of HD-DVD titles to my list over a week ago and have not had any yet but i'm sure i read a post by someone on this forum saying that they have received a couple of HD-DVD titles from Lovefilm so in answer to your question i would say yes.

guestlinger

Standard Member
Love Film also run the TescoDVD direct service. THey have ~22 HD DVD titles on the books. Ive received Troy, Serenity, V for Vendetta, Doom, Enter the Dragon, Full Metal Jacket so far - a great way to experience HD DVD cheaplyand decide which are worth actually purchasing

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom