Bargain Expired Love Actually (HD Digital) - FREE @ Sky Store (until 31st Dec)

krish

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Astral Crescent, Zoovroozlechester, Betelgeuse V
I thought this was a one day grab it while you can deal for Sky customers yesterday,
but it's still going @ Buy or rent Rio at Sky Store today

So I've now got the free HD film on my box, and a DVD will also be in the post
- ridiculous it's not Blu-ray (about this thing in general, not this freebie), could give to someone as a present

If there are problems with the site, as some have reported, you could try purchasing (for £0) through your Sky box or the Sky Store and Sky+ apps

My email receipt ...
Hello Krish

Thank you for buying
Rio
Order date: 4 August 2015
Payment made: £0 (prices include VAT)

It's now yours to keep and watch again and again.

Where can I find it?

Once you are logged in, you'll find it in the Purchased tab of My library on all your registered devices.

How can I watch it?

Your Sky Store purchase is ready to watch whenever you want - at home or on the go. Watch in HD on compatible devices or download on to your mobile or tablet to watch when you are offline. To watch Sky Store on your mobile / tablet, download the app from iTunes or Google Play.

Got Sky TV?

If you have Sky TV and have linked your Sky TV account to your online Sky Store account, you can also send your movie to your compatible Sky+HD box. Don't worry about using up space on your box because you can archive the movies you buy and add them back later.

What about my DVD?

Did you know, we'll also send you the Rio DVD in the post? You'll get another email with details of delivery.

Want to find out more? Check out our FAQs.

Enjoy your movie.

The Sky Store Team

Just like last August's Sky Store freebie above, they're now giving away this ...
You can now try Buy & Keep for free and get Kung Fu Panda on us. Roly-poly panda Po (Jack Black) finds himself elevated from noodle vendor to kung fu master to fulfil an ancient prophesy in old China. It's your typical "struggle-against-the-odds" cartoon scenario given extra dramatic muscle courtesy of Black's amiable characterisation and a pool of voice talent including Angelina Jolie, Dustin Hoffman and even creaking martial arts veteran Jackie Chan. A simple story efficiently told, it's bound to be a hit with karate kids everywhere. Offer subject to availability. One free offer per household.
My email receipt ...
To: Krish
Sent: Tuesday, 1 March 2016, 11:54
Subject: Krish, You bought Kung Fu Panda

Hello Krish

Thank you for buying
Kung Fu Panda

Order date: 1 March 2016
Payment made: £0 (prices include VAT)

It's now yours to keep and watch again and again.

How can I watch it?

Kung Fu Panda is ready to watch whenever you want - at home or on the go. Just log in to your Sky Store account and find it in the Purchased tab of My library on all your registered devices. You can also download the Sky Store App for iOS or Android to watch on your laptop, tablet or mobile - with or without an internet connection..

Got Sky TV?

If you have Sky TV and have linked your Sky TV account to your online Sky Store account, you can also send your movie to your compatible Sky+HD box. Don't worry about using up space on your box because you can archive the movies you buy and add them back later.

What about my DVD?

We'll also send you the Kung Fu Panda DVD in the post. You'll get another email with details of delivery.

Want to find out more? Check out our FAQs.

Enjoy your movie.

The Sky Store Team

Download the Sky Store app to watch movies across your devices

Last edited:
I did the Kung fu panda today. Came here to post it. Didn't get an email receipt though. Well not yet anyway!

My question is how many more are there like this, searching the entire catalog would take forever!

Latest freebie ...
You can now try Buy & Keep for free and get Ice Age 4: Continental Drift on us. Offer subject to availability. The fourth animated epoch sees prehistoric pals Manny the mammoth, Sid the sloth, and sabre-tooth tiger Diego cast adrift on an iceberg following an almighty seismic shift. Naturally, the fault lies with that hopeless nut-case, Scrat. But that’s by-the-by as the trio – assisted by Sid’s stowaway granny - must chart their way home through increasingly troubled waters after making enemies of a crew of Pleistocene pirates. Prepare for an avalanche of hahas, ahaaars, and aaaaarrrrghs as, visually and vocally, the gang embark on their biggest crack-up yet.
Ice%20Age%204_zpsmeyexmnn.jpg

cheers

thanks for the heads up..dvd arrived yesterday

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom