Love Actually £21.99 Argos...

P

pointsofview

...not strictly a bargain, I know.:rolleyes:

Please avoid this one like the plague!!!

Argos, your store is littered with stuff alike this. You may have built your reputation over the last 20 odd years or so and could diminish it with 'extortion' like this. Take note!

Originally posted by pointsofview
...not strictly a bargain, I know.:rolleyes:

Please avoid this one like the plague!!!

Argos, your store is littered with stuff alike this. You may have built your reputation over the last 20 odd years or so and could diminish it with 'extortion' like this. Take note!

KERRRRR......CHING :laugh:

:eek: its prices like that which keep technology where it is and hinder its advance!

ad

What's the score with DVD's at Argos ? Looks like they have totally stopped selling them now !

i doubt if they sold any in the first place, at these prices :D

yeah, wollies are the same, blimey, the last time I was there, they were about 20 quid a pop too...!!

its the same with places like virgin / our prices with the prices of their CDs...sigh...and they're always chocca block!

The best one is the "jukebox" thing we have in our student union. I think it must play mp3's or something because it looks posh. You can buy cd's from it by inputting your info etc, and the cd's they have for sale on it are £18! Each! :eek:

In a student union they are charging that :laugh:

Yeah but when their charging £21.99 for a DVD they can then do what the likes of HMV etc do and have a massive 'buy one get one free' sale.

Now should we feel sorry for somebody who walks into a high street shop and pays all that for a DVD or feel sorry for them? Personally, I laugh.

if your dumb enough to pay that good luck to argos i say.

Its pricing like that which drove most of us onto the net in the first place to find a few bargains, maybe we owe them a debt of thanks :laugh: then again when you find sites like this you end up spending a fortune on all the better value deals you come across.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom