Louishm's Re-Build

louishm

Novice Member
HC has come to a bit of a stand still at the moment, waiting for the joiner to finish some bits off down there but he is concentrating on the attic first.
In the meantime i am purchasing those little finishing touches for the HC.

These arrived today, bought off ebay last thursday and arrived from the states today :thumbsup:

louishm

Novice Member
The HC has been a slow process as i have been concentrating on the attic conversion but now thats out of the way i can do a bit more in the cellar.

If you notice from the previous pictures (post 22) you will see the cellar steps were concrete and they were all a bit worn/chipped etc and we would never be able to carpet them, The joiner had some proper treads made and managed to attach them to the original steps.

The office has now been painted

Acouple of jobs i never got round to last time was to box my electrics and gas in.

Decided to go down the hcpc route this time so had new shelves and a small desk area built.

Went for the home made mount this time and the best part is it cost me about £4

Builders are back on saturday to finish the final touches skirts/arc etc.

louishm

Novice Member
hi all.
sorry i have been away for so long, work has been mad and had no time to do anything lately, but the xmas hols gave me a chance to get it all finished. Excuse the photos, only had my phone to hand.

louishm

Novice Member
In a way i am glad the damp got through the first time, it gave me the chance to do it right and i am quite impressed with my upgrades (pj,amp,speakers). I am currently getting my head around media centre as it has been about 7 years since i last used a windows based pc, but i will get there eventually.

thanks.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom