Louise - 1st Makeup Session

Both eyelashes came away on one end during the shoot - nothing I can easily photoshop - so I'm having to let go of some favourites :(

Boohoo

Louise by dancook1982, on Flickr

Last edited:
No 3 minus the bra strap mark is a cracker Dan, she looks very relaxed and comfortable ,and the eyes well you've nailed it, if anything I would just post that one alone or maybe B/W No4 as well and get them printed and framed for her for christmas:smashin:

3 is my fav but really like 4 - and Boo Hoo :)

I got some really animated ones to be processed :) thanks for the comments guys.

Yeah, #3 stands out for me too.

#4 in B+W would be awesome.

But I guess the colour is important for this exercise.

I've been doing some work with colour replace to reduce the bra strap tan line - but need a to find a way to get rid of it completely.

Last edited:
better for me :)

Plenty of tutorials on Youtube about removing tan marks/lines...

Yep, that works.

If you're using Lightroom you could try using the adjustment brush and bring clarity right down.

It's at Zero! :) it'll get very soft going negative.

I could lift the blacks though

Both very good Dan

7. [URL=http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5517/10007293736_2c9710e992_c.jpg]image
[/url]

I've been doing some work with colour replace to reduce the bra strap tan line - but need a to find a way to get rid of it completely.

I really do like this conversion Dan,a bit of fine tuning and its a winner,BTW has your partner seen them because its a beautiful intimate image,and I am not just saying that to be nice Dan I really do like it and if you don't print it and frame it it would be sacrilege...

I really do like this conversion Dan,a bit of fine tuning and its a winner,BTW has your partner seen them because its a beautiful intimate image,and I am not just saying that to be nice Dan I really do like it and if you don't print it and frame it it would be sacrilege...

How would you fine tune it? lighten the background? remove strap lines?

I've shown her multiple times I think - and I've told her this was one of my favourites from the moment I clicked the shutter :)

I will look at prints, any suggestions?

another photo I edited and uploaded this morning before work.. i'll keep adding to the thread as they come :D

Last edited:
I like 5, and boohoo's very funny ;)

I'd love to be able to do potraits :smashin:

14 is the pick here for me Dan :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom