• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Loudspeakers for Philips DFR9000+DVP9000S

N

NOWATOR

Hello,

Could you advise me speakers for Philips Cineos Kit - AV-receiver DFR-9000 and DVD-player DVP-9000s?!

As for me I have chosen Monitor Audio Radius but I am not sure with my choice... so I need some assistance 'cos I did not find valuable information about this speakers that I intended to use for cinema/music (60/40)...

Also, other compact speakers advices are welcome!!!

:lease:

efvie

Standard Member
Hi,
Difficult question, difficult to answer I mean.
Since speakers are one of the most important, or most influential, on your set, I would recommend going to shops and listening.
Tip: first make sure the maximum amount you wanna spent on your speakers.
The combi set can handle most speakers quit well (see for comments on electrostatic speakers http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227173&page=9

There is furthermore nothing specific for this set concerning speakers in my mind.
I got the set same set myself

N

NOWATOR

ОК! what do you think over music abilities of this combo set?

The AVsellers are trying to persued me that Philips is nothing in Hi-Fi music... :confused:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom