Loud Thud!!!

S

superfly74

I have a issue with my AV Connection. Each time I change a DSP from my YAMAHA amp or fwd / rewind / stop my dvd player, a loud thud noise erupts from my Mission subwoofer.

I know that my equipment is fine but am bewildered as to why this happens. I have an incling that its due to my set-up.

Basically, I have a s-video / optical connection and the other connections are the subwoofer lead (cambridge) and scart for tv-video.

Please advise as im going insane in the mem-brain!!!!

i used to get this with a philips 962sa and a aego 5 setup for a while then it just went

sorry cant be more help

I mean, click on the search tab then search for muting transistors.
Its quite a common problem with Yamaha's if you even mess about with cables (sub cable) when the amp is turned on.

yup,happened to me.:oops:

Never ever touch the sub cables with the power on with the Yamaha amps.... happened to me as well!

:eek: :clap: thanks guys...looks like i might as well upgrade the yamaha then..rather not repair it..anything you can recommend for max price of £300??:rotfl: :smashin:

the Mordaunt Short MS309 at £229 is reckoned by What Hifi to be the only subwoofer under £250 that they have ever been happy to recommend and they would have still given it 5 stars even if it had cost £300

Have a look at it here

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom