For Sale Lots of FUJI - X-T1 Graphite, Fuji X100, 4 Lenses Xf14, XF 18-55, XC 50-230, XC 16-50

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by foxymyboy, Sep 30, 2017.

1. foxymyboy

foxymyboy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +44
    I have decided that I want to go back to DSLR so have bought my new kit and am therefore selling all of my Fuji gear. It’s all in superb condition and very lightly used as I just couldn’t get inspired enough to use it as it deserved.
    The following items are therefore for sale :

Fuji Silver X100 in presentation box and in immaculate condition. Hardly used and complete with hood, original charger + a second car charger, 4 batteries (original + 3 third party), manual etc. Also a superb Mr Zhou Black leather half case & quality thumb grip & soft release button.
    £345 inc delivery

Fuji X-T1 Graphite body with Fuji MHG-XT large Hand grip (not battery), 3 batteries (original Fuji + 2 Expro), flash Unit, charger, leads, software & manual - in Fuji Refurb Store box which is where it was purchased from.
    £525 inc delivery

Fuji XF 14mm f2.8 lens (black) Boxed with end caps, hood & cloth bag, hardly used & immaculate
    £465 inc delivery

Fuji XF 18-55 f2.8-4 lens (black) - unboxed but in great condition with hood, end caps. There are a couple of minor paint chips on the focus ring, glass is immaculate.
    £250 inc delivery

Fuji XC IOS II 50-230mm f4.8-6.7 (black) - Purchased New & recently from Jessops UK and unused. Boxed and as it came so immaculate.
    £175 inc delivery

Fuji XC IOS II 16-50mm f3.5-5.6 - Silver body, end caps but no box. There is a very small mark on the front element but it’s tiny and doesn’t show in photographs at all. General condition is excellent £95 inc delivery.

I have had a quote to trade all of the above from MPB and collection is booked for Monday 2nd October but I’d be happy to sell on here if there is any interest.
    Some of the prices are negotiable to some extent but my quote is a good one.

Price and currency: £1755
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
    Payment method: BT or PPG
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  2. psybear

psybear

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +29
    Is the Fuji XC IOS II 50-230mm the black version?

3. foxymyboy

foxymyboy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +44
    Yes it is, I’ll update the OP accordingly as I forgot.

4. foxymyboy

foxymyboy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +44
    A gentle Sunday bump - all these items will be archived tomorrow morning as they will be off to MPB so any interest needs to be shown today.