Die Hard 4.0 £9.93 with voucher £7.93 GONE to kwebbotaurus
Australia £11.47 with voucher £9.47 GONE to doctorblue
Night at the Museum 1+2 £29.47 with voucher £25.47
Bond QOS £14.99 with voucher £12.99
Simpsons Movie £9.93 with voucher £7.93
Walk the Line £12 with voucher £10 GONE to Mullicious
Kingdom of Heaven £10.83 with voucher £8.83

Only one code per title.

According to finddvd.co.uk this makes them the cheapest that you can buy.

I won't use them so if you can send me a PM. My only stipulation is that you have a post count over 200 and leave me a nice THANKS!!

Cheers

wildkarrde

Here are the T&C's:-

Amazon.co.uk Promotional Gift Certificates

We offer a wide variety of Promotional Gift Certificates as a way of saying "Thank you!" for shopping with us.

Redeeming your Promotional Gift Certificate

Codes can be redeemed only at the time you place an order. Simply follow the instructions on the gift certificate or the promotion's "See details" page and enter the 16 digit claim code on the order form.

Amout of purchase higher than amount of gift certifcate

If the total cost of the items you are purchasing exceeds the amount of the gift certificate, you will be prompted to provide your payment card information for the remaining balance. Please note that generally, Promotional Gift Certificates may not be applied toward delivery costs.

There are some restrictions

Be sure to read the entire list of restrictions associated with any promotional gift certificate or offer you use. If your order does not seem to reflect the benefits associated with the promotional offer, take another moment to review the restrictions.You can verify that a promotional gift certificate was successfully applied when you receive e-mail confirmation of your order. The details of every order you place are also always accessible via Your Account.

Some Promotional Gift Certificates and offers are restricted to one per customer, and some require a minimum purchase. Please read our promotional gift certificate Terms and Conditions or visit the link included with the promotional offer for the specific restrictions associated with that specific offer.
Refunds

Should you return an order that was placed using a promotional gift certificate, you will not be refunded for the amount of the gift certificate, as these discounts were deducted from the original purchase amount.
Please Note:

* Your promotional gift certificate will not appear in the "view gift certificate balance" section of Your Account.
* You cannot use the 1-Click shopping method when redeeming a promotional gift certificate.

Terms and Conditions

1. These conditions apply to promotional gift certificates. Promotional gift certificates are all gift certificates which have a claim code with a 16 digit combination of letters and numbers (different conditions apply to gift certificates which have a claim code with a 14 digit combination of letters and numbers).
2. Promotional gift certificates must be redeemed at our website, towards the purchase of products listed in Amazon.co.uk's online catalogue sold by Amazon.co.uk and Amazon's Preferred Merchant, Indigostarfish.com. They cannot be redeemed at Amazon.com, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.jp or at Amazon.co.uk Marketplace or at any of Amazon.co.uk's Trusted Partner sites.
3. The promotional gift certificate cannot be used to pay for Amazon.co.uk gift certificates.
4. The promotional gift certificate has no cash redemption value and is not transferable or assignable.
5. If the order exceeds the amount of the promotional gift certificate, the balance must be paid by credit or debit card.
6. Please use our Shopping Basket rather than our 1-Click ordering method when paying for an order with a promotional gift certificate.
7. Promotional gift certificates expire according to the specific terms and conditions of the applicable Amazon.co.uk offer or promotion.
8. If a promotional gift certificate is specific to a particular item it can only be redeemed against that particular item.
9. Normal Amazon.co.uk terms and conditions of purchase and for using the Amazon.co.uk website apply.
10. Please note that some products available for sale on the Amazon.co.uk website may not be purchased by persons under a specified age. If you are under 18 years of age some products may be unavailable to you.
11. A single promotional gift certificate can be combined with other gift certificates.
12. If you have applied more than one promotional gift certificate to your order, we will automatically use the first claim code you have entered.
13. If a promotional gift certificate has been entered but the order has not been completed, the code does not need to be re-entered when completing another order that qualifies for the same promotional gift certificate.
14. Unlike other gift certificates you will not be able to view any unused promotional gift certificates.

Last edited:
Hi Folks,

I have a bunch of Amazon codes to use on the following Blu Ray titles:-

Braveheart £14.91 with voucher £12.91
Ice Age Triple Pack £32.93 with voucher £26.93
X-Men Quadrilogy £44.97 with voucher £34.97
Die Hard 4.0 £9.93 with voucher £7.93
Australia £11.47 with voucher £9.47
Night at the Museum 1+2 £29.47 with voucher £25.47
Bond QOS £14.99 with voucher £12.99
Simpsons Movie £9.93 with voucher £7.93
Walk the Line £12 with voucher £10
Kingdom of Heaven £10.83 with voucher £8.83

According to finddvd.co.uk this makes them the cheapest that you can buy.

I won't use them so if you can send me a PM. My only stipulation is that you have a post count over 200.

Cheers

wildkarrde

I would love the code for the braveheart one please,i take one per person?

I would love the code for the braveheart one please,i take one per person?

Yeah mate, one per person. I'll add that in th OP. Your post count is near enough! PM me and i'll give you the code :smashin:

Is there a use-by date on the vouchers?
I'd like the Ice Age one please, but have to wait until payday to use it! :facepalm:

Is there a use-by date on the vouchers?
I'd like the Ice Age one please, but have to wait until payday to use it! :facepalm:

Just added the T&C's mate, doesn't seem to be an expiry date so if you want it PM me :smashin:

Just added the T&C's mate, doesn't seem to be an expiry date so if you want it PM me :smashin:

But it does state in point 4: not transferable.

Thanks for the voucher just purchased the braveheart.

Could I possibly have the Kingdom of Heaven code?

Thanks for your time,

Boznia

Could I possibly have the Kingdom of Heaven code?

Thanks for your time,

Boznia

Sorry mate your post count is a little low, want to give established members first dibs.

Can I have Australia please.

Thank you,

The Doctor

PM incoming Doctor.................

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom