Lots more sound drop outs

bobturbo

Standard Member
Did anyone else get lots of audio drop outs last night during the Man u V Sheffeild U game probably the worst it has ever been - come on Sky get your fingers out and sort this problem out

45689ajax

Did anyone else get lots of audio drop outs last night during the Man u V Sheffeild U game probably the worst it has ever been - come on Sky get your fingers out and sort this problem out

Totally agree. I certainly suffered plenty of drop outs during this game.

coolcat

Yep, I had them too :mad:

Spuddyboy

Standard Member
I can't believe they insist on charging people £10 extra for the subscription and then can't get it right. Football is one of the main things I watch on HD.

I have to give sky a big :thumbsdow

bluescorpio

Standard Member
These drop outs are always happening on the football channels, they are beginning to get really annoying to the point I can't have the sound up. :mad:

ElderlyEric

Can anyone explain why we suffer with sound drop outs? Is it related just to the HD service? I do not recall having the problem until I got sky HD

mart1977

Same problem for me also. Only noticed it on the HD Sky Sports when watching football. Its only a split second when it drops out but it is so annoying. I have noticed a lot over the last couple of weeks.

dgjlee

I get this too..... Bloody annoying... I end up watching the SD feed... Getting more disheartened by Sky HD everyday...

avbeef

Standard Member
Same here. Had loads on the ManU game. None tonight on the Chelsea/West Ham however. Also, don't get them on MoviesHD1/2

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom