• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

LOTR Trilogy EE Only £21.95

rhino2k

Distinguished Member
Crikey, no interest in this at all :eek:

i thought it was a great price, under £2 per dvd :D

foxy appear to be a great company too, recieved an email for each step of the order they go through (confirmation, request to warehouse, item shipped ect).

should have it tomorrow as was delivered 1st class, so 4 days total is pretty good imo :)

TeeDoubleUDee

Established Member
Well I'm really tee'd off now. I bought each of the Ext versions separatly and they cost me over £20 each. Grrrrrrrrrr :mad:

rhino2k

Distinguished Member
TeeDoubleUDee said:
Well I'm really tee'd off now. I bought each of the Ext versions separatly and they cost me over £20 each. Grrrrrrrrrr :mad:
:(

Cloysterpeteuk

Distinguished Member
I paid heaps for the 5 disc sets with the Polystone statues but with films this good I could happily pay £100 and still not feel aggrieved :D , infact I got the ROTK 4 disc for my brother for like £2.99from cd-wow!.

Pleasence

Established Member
Finding this very difficult to resist, said I wouldn't buy any more DVDs for atleast a month after my insane spending spree in all the sales last month. I don't own any of the LOTR films, and I have a £2 voucher for foxy, this bargain is killing me.

rhino2k

Distinguished Member
Pleasence said:
Finding this very difficult to resist, said I wouldn't buy any more DVDs for atleast a month after my insane spending spree in all the sales last month. I don't own any of the LOTR films, and I have a £2 voucher for foxy, this bargain is killing me.

go on, you know you want to :D :devil:

TeeDoubleUDee

Established Member
Pleasence said:

Betcha do :D

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom