LOTR 4 disc extended edition

S

StJonno

I ordered this ages a go and it now shows a status of 'Packing' from Play

Got mine on Saturday from Disc Emporium. Make sure you set aside about 3 weeks to go through all the extras. The new scenes are great and as for DTS Discrete 6.1.

Apparently means in stock and ready to ship. Woo HOO

Just been told the R2 is also shipping for play.

CD-WOW are now shipping the R1.:D Should be here for the weekend.

My R2 from Play has been 'packing' all day (6/11/02), hope it arrives before the weekend

Mine was posted yesterday from Play, so they are going out

Are you sure CD -Wow! are shipping?

I ordered mine from CD-Wow but is not showing as shipping yet - still pending dispatch.

DeepDiscountDVD.com are now shipping the R1 too...

Future Entertainment shipped my R1 LOTR on the 7 Nov @ 11:30am.

Anyone able to compare r1 and 2 i am unsure which to buy, i dont have progressive scan so r2 should be the obvious choice...But i do have a good few r1 discs of better quality than the region 2 copies any help appreciated.

Canadian copy from DVDsoon.
Plays fine on my cd-rewriter.

I still haven't had mine from Movietyme

Anyone got theirs form them yet?

nope still waiting.unusual from them they are always promt with most releases

Anybody else ordered from CD-Wow? I am really disappointed that they haven' sent it out yet! :(

I've ordered from CD-WOW too, and still hasn't been sent. I ordered from CD-WOW because I thought they would be the quickest.

Mark.

Amazon confirmed dispatach of Collectors Edition this morning.

Cd wow sent mine yesterday 11th Novv got my AOTC yesterday from them so there still quite fast!! I think it my be the suppliers that were holding back LOTR!!

STILL waiting for FOTR Extended from movietyme ;(

Thats now a very expensive £24-99, as the only reason i used to use them was speed.

Anyone got theirs from them yet?

CD WOW havent sent my AOTC yet !!???

However LOTR was sent yesterday and should arrive tomorrow.

Originally posted by Arith
STILL waiting for FOTR Extended from movietyme ;(

Thats now a very expensive £24-99, as the only reason i used to use them was speed.

Anyone got theirs from them yet?

Thank God i'm not the only one, mine shipped on Wednesday when did yours ship?

My mate in work orderred his from Discemporium the day mine shipped. He got his the next day.

I hope it comes tomorrow

well i have`nt even had an email from them yet.thats 2 parcels i`m waiting on.1 from play hasn`t arrived,and was sent 3weeks ago.they are sending me a replacement.in the run up to crimbo i think i shall wait for any titles i want.cos you will have cat in ells chance of recieving them:rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom