Lost Spiral last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie DVD

Having recorded all of the previous four episodes of Spiral - currently being broadcast on BBC-4 - I was deeply ****** off to find that last night's had no signal after the first five minutes. Is this just a local transmtter issue or was the signal loss suffered across the UK? If the latter could the beeb consider rerunning at some stage? Or is such a notion immensely naive? Cheers for any thoughts. :(

Stevie DVD

You may be right, Jaycee. It’s just that I thought the issue of signal deterioration was a technical one and such matters are dealt with so effectively on this forum. I don’t wish to sound judgemental but I have this notion that, on the whole, TV forums are generally frequented by callow oiks. Apologies to any TV forum enthusiasts (if they are not callow oiks, that is). :)

Knyght_byte

Distinguished Member
aye, suited to TV programmes or Freeview/Sat forums, will close this considering the callow oiks comment may not exactly enthuse response there, start a new thread would be better.

oh, please dont circumvent the swear filter again, it exists for a reason, this is a family forum, next time you will likely find an infraction winging its way by PM ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom