• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Lost Sims 3 - help?

Sleazypants

Standard Member
So basically, in the midst of moving house about 3 times this year, I have lost my copy and box of Sims 3.

Now i remembered with Sims 2 that if i bought an add on ie: Hot date or Night life, i could install that and use the add on disc to play from?

I'm wondering if its the same case with Sims 3?

Any ideas people? :)

Michael

You can get Sims 2 for <£10 second hand.
Bearing in mind that if you ever have to reformat your pc you would lose everything, including your original Sims 2 files, that would be the best idea.

Michael

Ah, sorry: I misread you.
Tbh, my advice still stands, as you will need to re-install anyway at some point. It's a bit of a bum at £30, but at least you can play again.

It doesn't seem that you can play with the expansion, sorry :S

Mods, if I'm not allowed to say that, please delete :) - Done

Last edited by a moderator:

Sleazypants

Standard Member
Why would i need to reinstall? Its already on my mac, is there no way to download anything?

Sorry i just realised i hadnt put in my original post that it was already installed on my mac, but i lost the disc... i bet if i buy a new one, the old one will magically appear - always the way!

Last edited:

Solar

If you had it on the PC I would have suggested you find a No-CD patch/crack, but I have no idea how to use a MAC

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom